RBST - Responsible Beverage Server Training
Presented by Rob Jackson of the Nebraska State Patrol, Responsible Beverage Server Training (RBST) classes are designed to provide individuals entrusted with the responsibility of serving or selling alcohol with strategies to avoid illegally selling to underage youth or intoxicated patrons. The classes are free-of-charge and offered to anyone who serves or sells alcohol or tobacco. Training is offered live in Scottsbluff and can be accessed from anywhere with internet access on a computer or smart phone.
Upcoming 2018 RBST Training Dates:
Thursday, February 22, 2018Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Thursday, April 26, 2018
Thursday, September 13, 2018Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Thursday, November 15, 2018
All trainings are free. RBST is offered live in Scottsbluff and can be accessed from anywhere with internet access on a computer or smart phone.
Register online at www.panhandlepartnership.com
For more information or to register, call Jessica Lecher,
Training Academy Coordinator,
Panhandle Partnership Training Academy
308.633.3818 | email@example.com
Special assistance is available upon request.Â If you or a member of your organization has any special needs, please call to arrange accommodations.
Among the tips and tactics taught in the course are:
- The importance of checking age identification for all customers, regardless of how old they look.
- How to identify fake IDs and what to do once a fake ID is confiscated.
- How to recognize situations in which adults are buying alcohol for underage youth and what to do about them.
- How to refuse sales to individuals who may supply alcohol to underage youth.
- How to identify intoxicated customers.
- The scripting used to refuse service to underage youth and intoxicated customers.
The 2018 Responsible Beverage Server Training series is sponsored by the Panhandle Prevention Coalition, the Nebraska State Patrol, Region I Behavioral Health Authority and the Panhandle Partnership for Health and Human Services Training Academy.